Monday 14 September 2015

A journey South West

It has been a long time, dear blog. I have ideas, inspiration and flashes of genius but alas you will just have to take my word for it, because I have neglected you terribly. I finally lost my nerve and sold my Batchelor pad in London and got rather giddy with the proceeds.

We had plans to find a plot and build an eco dream house, but instead I am here. I have morphed into a fully fledged stereotype straight from the pages of Joanna Trollope; I have dragged the family to the the country and a freezing wreck of a house with an Aga that needs taming.




I have a few ideas for what I would like to write about going forward. Some of my creative projects - as this is going to be decoration on a big scale with a tiny budget and getting to know my Aga, which will really be about trying to do loads of slow cooking without resorting to meat everyday. As dog walking is such a big part of life I may write about some of the routes I discover, as each time I discover a new path or byway it is like adding another gem to my treasure chest.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what think, so leave me a comment. Thanks!