Wednesday 1 October 2014

Creative

We found this potters wheel in a charity shop for £1. The Hubster rewired it, i reconstituted the dried out clay so the Pickle could get really creative. She did not finish a pot, but she had loads of fun and had some practice.





Now as this is part of a photography linky, I was decided to compare my new camera (above) with my old (below). Notice a difference?


I can't think creativity without mentioning my own. I am having the time of my life, but burning at both ends as I have my first show/sale next Monday and o am racing to get a collection together.


Click on the icon to the right to see all the other lovely posts. Thanks Tara for kicking my butt, I love a linky to force me to revisit my blog.
Xx

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what think, so leave me a comment. Thanks!