Tuesday 2 October 2012

Fitness

I put my fitness down to one running fanatic. He is most assertive and he never lets me have a day off, come rain or shine. He is eager, he is energetic, he has stamina and when he runs you can see the muscles rippling.
When my last pregnancy went to term and I avoided pre-eclampsia I put it down to him; despite my fatigue and all weather conditions he has me out there stomping along paths and panting up hills. I have a few issues with him: his breath is a little rancid and his table manners aren't up to much, but I love him and the Hubster is not jealous.
He just fixes me with his large brown eyes and I know that I will be out again, my hour and a half walk that keeps pudding status at bay. Isn't he handsome? My own personal fitness coach. xx



Mr Woof




Catch up Mum!


This is a post for the StickyFingers #gallery - you can see more my clicking on the badge to the right. Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Aw that's a lovely post! I reckon dogs make the best exercise partners x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what think, so leave me a comment. Thanks!