Thursday 11 October 2012

One Mums

I have been humbled and inspired by Mummy from the Heart Michelle's posts from Ethiopia and the work of One. I really recommend her blog!
We are being encouraged to get informed and show support. With that in mind, here are my thoughts on motherhood in an acrostic style, spelling out One Mums, which is what it is all about. The 'orit cook' comes from the pickle's
Mother's Day gift


On duty at all times (or as my daughter eulogised be an 'oritcook')
Never will life be the same again
Endearing, engaging and entertaining
Many sleepless nights but even more cuddles
Unlimited and unconditional love
Music taste on hold as tinybop cheerfully cauterises taste
Snot on your collar, mush down your back


Find out more from Seasider in the City and join the Meme. As she says:
Pass it on!
One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters
Brothers
One life
But we’re not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other
ONE


1 comment:

I love to hear what think, so leave me a comment. Thanks!